Planners for Photographers
Keep your busy schedule on track with our planner designed specifically for photographers. As two photographers ourselves who love paper products, we know you'll love the content our planner has to offer. From cost of doing business worksheets to help you set up your business for success to tracking pages to help you keep your income, expenses, mileage and much more all recorded, in one place.
Wondering what you'll find inside?
- Front pocket for storing your paper receipts
- Year at a glance
- Full month calendar view Jan-Dec 2020 featuring pre-filled dates and holidays
- Daily Pages
- Cost of doing business analysis
- Mini session planning
- Inspirational quotes
- Inquiry tracking, recording and status updates
- Bookings & Workflow: helps you keep track of client details, contracts signed, culled, edited, in- person sales scheduling, sneak peeks, blogging, gallery due dates, blogging, and when your prints and products have been delivered.
- Fill in daily sunrise and sunset time
- Business expense recording
- Mileage tracker
- Notes pages
There's even space on your daily pages for your personal appointments, scheduling details, notes or even your meal plan.
A Peek Inside
As Photographers we have tried various planners throughout the years and none of them really catered to our needs. Sure they had pages all planners have such as the calendar or daily planning pages, but what about all the other aspects of business? How were we to track our expenses, miles traveled, client workflow etc. Now you'll have it all in one place, in a planner that will fit right in your bag! We even thought of the details, such as spaces to record your year over year bookings by month, an area to mark down your sunrise and sunset times, and a full CODB (cost of doing business) worksheet. We've seen how often this topic comes up in Facebook groups, and wanted to make sure you would have all the information at hand to really plan for success in your business!